Thursday, March 17, 2011

cew, I'll help you with *this* personally ...

Hi cew

Here are some dates that you will want to remember.

It begins on a Thursday and you could be making sales by the following Monday.

What am I talking about?

The next 5 Day Fast Track Clinic happens in Vancouver, BC from June 9th to 13th.

During this *intensive* 5 days, I will personally help you to create a new stream of online income.  

Here's a short video that explains how it works --

Watch the video now  <-- Click here


First I will show you EXACTLY what to do ...  

then ... I will stand behind you, watching you work so that you can be 100% confident that you are doing everything correctly.

I've taken more than 300 people through this process and ALL of them went home with a fully operational online business that was getting traffic from the search engines, generating opt-in subscribers to their mailing list, AND in some cases, even making sales in just 5 short days.

This is a process that you can't find anywhere else that can actually guarantee you a successful end result.

I want to give you as much of my personal attention as possible and for that reason I am limiting this class size to only 10 people.

If you have any questions about the 5 Day Fast Track Clinic, please post a comment on the blog.

See you in Vancouver June 9th.

Chuck Anderson
Internet Marketing Center

P.S. Watch this short video that explains how to qualify for this program.  


*****************************************************
The Internet Marketing Center
906 Robinson Street
Coquitlam BC V3J 4G7
Canada

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...